Stiff competition, product uniformity, inter-cultural confrontation, financial and environmental goals as well as social trends – all create new challenges to companies, organizations and sales employees. Only through specific coaching and training can you keep pace with the increased demands as well as being able to offer clear benefits when addressing potential customers. With our sales training, we further develop sales competencies and pave the way towards a stronger customer relationship and loyalty. The aim is to become a highly motivated salesman/woman – a seller who is dedicated and has persuasive power and deal-making competence.
With our training program Success in Sales you systematically build up your target competence from the expert to the master to the leader. The most modern knowledge, practice-oriented methods and the promotion of a positive, winning personality form an optimal combination.
- More details
- Success in Sales - EXPERT
Contents: Goals, responsibility, B2B, B2C, B2G - What is the key to success? - Communication for professionals - Feeling, thinking, deciding - Structured conversation from warm up to deal - Who asks leads - Customer needs and customer benefits
- Success in Sales - MASTER
Contents: Personality in sales, HigherSelf / LowerSelf - Picking up the customer correctly - Using objections instead of disproving them - When nothing works anymore: Getting out of dead ends - Meeting conflicts correctly - Body language and appearance
- Success in Sales - LEADER
Contents: The role of the executive in sales - Temporary and permanent team leadership - Use team dynamics - Motivate correctly - Steer performance - Set an example - Coaching
Sales PRO Practice Workshop ©
In our very diligently and systematically constructed sales workshop, the participants receive a sound training. The practical training program with one-day modules at short intervals counteracts the “forgetting effect”. The participants’ knowledge is quickly broadened, they are trained using practical examples, and are thus anchored on a long-term basis.
- Communication, structured conversation
- Handling objection and deal closing competence
- Solution business: realizing customer solutions with business administration, product and service
- Successful telephone calls with customers (appointments, sales, service, consulting)
- Cold calling to professionals
- Confidential price negotiations
- Reading, understanding and using body language; intercultural aspects
- Developing a strong sales personality
- Sales psychology: recognizing, understanding and convincing customer types
- Recognize, manage and dissolve conflicts
- Key accounts: building networks with customers
- Using internal resources / internal networking